Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)Future exploration of your Canadian Dream & see the opportunities provided by the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). This valuable immigration program allows you to gain Canadian work experience & opens doors to exciting career prospects in the future.
What is the PGWP?The Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) is a work visa issued to international students who have graduated from certain eligible Canadian institutions (DLI Approved). This permit allows you to work in Canada for up to three years after completing your studies. The PGWP is a key pathway for those seeking to transition from temporary to permanent residence in Canada.
Key Benefits of PGWP:
- Canadian Work Experience: Enhance your professional skills by working in Canada. The hands-on experience you gain can be a significant asset in your career journey.
- Opportunity for Permanent Residency: PGWP can be a stepping stone to permanent residency through various immigration pathways. It provides you with a chance to settle and build a life in Canada.
- Networking Opportunities: Working in Canada enables you to network with industry professionals and potential employers, increasing your chances of securing long-term employment.
- Canadian Education System: Canada’s world-renowned education system offers high-quality programs, making your academic journey both enriching and rewarding.
- Have completed a program of study at a designated learning institution in Canada.
- Have a valid study permit when applying for the PGWP.
- Have completed and passed a program of study that is at least eight months in duration.
How to Apply:
- Collect Required Documents: Gather all necessary documents, including your official transcript, proof of completion, and a valid passport.
- Contact Newsteps Immigration Consultants Surrey, BC, Canada! We can help you!